Visions, Values and Aims Our Vision
We are committed to and passionate about our school. We will work together to create a thriving community where all children can achieve their greatest potential. We will go all out to make sure our relationships are based on trust, equality and fairness. And as a team, we will give of our best as we develop knowledge and skills for life, learning and work.
- Encourage a welcoming, caring environment where everyone can flourish, be valued, feel respected.
- Deliver world class learning and teaching, enabling pupils to engage, develop resilience and build positive attitudes to learning and life.
- Promote and develop leadership throughout the school.
- Champion effective partnership working with home, agencies and the wider community.
- Empower our children to impact change through understanding local and global issues.
Aspiration, Compassion, Equality, Perseverance, Respect.